Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our offices, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! For this reason we also provide fluoride treatments following your dental cleaning appointment. From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Dentistry, to give you the perfect smile
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
We also offer:
- Zoom Teeth Whitening - Imagine removing surface stains and having the white smile you had when you were a teenager, in just a few hours! Anyone can have the confidence that comes from having a bright, white smile. Tooth whitening with Zoom!™ is safe, effective and long lasting. The Zoom!™ tooth whitening system is a powerful, in-office procedure that produces fast, dramatic results. Dr. Papich-Forsyth will apply a specialized gel to your teeth using a customized tray similar to a mouthpiece. The customized tray is comfortable, allowing you to hold it in place for about an hour. During that time, a specialized light source interacts with the gel to break up even the strongest stains and discoloration. By the end of your appointment, you will have a smile that looks like it did years ago!
- Invisalign - You can straighten your teeth without metal braces. Invisalign™ is an FDA approved system that uses clear, removable aligners to incrementally straighten your teeth. Invisalign™ uses 3D computer imaging to map out your entire treatment plan in advance, allowing you to see what your teeth will look like before you begin treatment. Then, using the imaging, will create a series of custom aligners that will move teeth incrementally. Each aligner is replaced every two weeks with the next aligner in the sequence. Average treatment time from initial teeth position to brilliant, straight smile ranges from 9 to 15 months. The best part is: most people will never notice that you are undergoing treatment!
Gum Contouring - Do you see a lot of your gum tissue when you smile? Many people with "gummy" smiles do not know that there are treatments available to cosmetically enhance the look of your gums. Dr. Papich-Forsyth can re-contour the appearance of your gum tissue. With the addition of beautiful porcelain veneers, your gummy smile disappears, revealing a bright, youthful smile that looks natural and proportioned. The entire process takes just a few visits and because of advancements in cosmetic techniques, your comfort is assured. Call Dr. Papich-Forsyth and begin transforming your smile today!
- Botox and Dermal Fillers
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call one of our offices for assistance.